Adult Education Teaching & Curriculum Intern
The Adult Education Teaching and Curriculum Internship provides an excellent opportunity for educators and aspiring educators to hone their skills in curriculum development and classroom teaching.
- Teach summer ESOL and conversation classes
- Research and develop curricula and materials for ESOL classes
- Design and implement research project related to Adult Education and/or ESOL
- Assist with relevant data entry and program management
- Teaching and/or tutoring experienc
- Experience working in immigrant communities
- Experience with curriculum development and design preferred
- Knowledge of spoken and written Arabic is preferred but not required; knowledge of Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese, or other languages other than English also valuable
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Apps preferred
Start date and hours
- The start/end date for summer interns is flexible; applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
- The Adult Education Teaching and Curriculum Intern is expected to commit at least 15 hours/week of work with the Association; days and hours are flexible.
How to Apply
Please send cover letter and resume to Susannah Gund email@example.com